View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
WTS: Earthwing Superglider 

Post WTS: Earthwing Superglider
I'm looking to sell my Earthwing Superglider. It's the newer "Widerglider" version that is wood sandwiched between thermoplastic. It's super light and has a tiny little flex on the smaller wheelbase. This board is super fun but I really just have too many boards. I was hoping to sell it locally for $140. It has Independent 215s and the super rare Earthwing Superballs "Redballs" which are 78A 65mm that ride soft and slide like butter.

Tagsrover wrote:
dude i love you all

Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: WTS: Earthwing Superglider
This is sortof the direction I wanted to go with my next deck. Indys on a topmount. I might have to take you up on this, that is, if you still have it further down the line when my bank account isn't so dry.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 pm
Profile WWW

I forgot to add something but Jon pointed it out. It is slightly warped, came that way from the factory. It doesn't effect the ride at all, especially because of the flex. Brian Petrie even called me straight up and said it wasn't a big deal. I could unwarp it if you wanted me to (Brian told me how) but I've had no problem commuting, slashing, blunt-sliding, blah blah blah'ing on it as is.

Hit me up when you've got some loot Graham. Otherwise it's still up for sale.

Tagsrover wrote:
dude i love you all

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Yeah I'd basically use it just to push around and such, the warp you speak of doesn't seem like such a problem, especially if you skated it without really complaining. I'll let you know. I'm still leaning towards some topmount speedboards, maybe a david price or a voodoo xl. Indys for sure.

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 pm
Profile WWW

That's what I like to hear! have you tried my Market Price yet? It's like a 2" shorter David Price that is slightly skinnier. I love it to death. You should mos def try it on Friday. I'm pumped you're diggin on topmounts with Indys. Comet Voodoo XL is rad too, but too long for me. Redrilled one truck in it's just right though. Both those boards are wide as hell; they feel like magic carpets.

The Superglider is the most fun board I've ever had for pushing. It's super light and just gets up to speed real quick and is just a sprinting beast. But even so it's got a 25.5" wheelbase so it's quite stable too. I bombed garages on it and did some stand up slides and stuff no problem.

Tagsrover wrote:
dude i love you all

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Yeah I know. Maybe It'll be the voodoo OG, which is like one inch shorter. I would prefer something off the madrid line though, comet's just less expensive. Did you chop the market price? or was that the mercado?

Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:34 pm
Profile WWW

Now a days we all know that photography has been prevailed over the things. For certain purposes is essayvikings legit that has much more to do with the new ideas and its presentation.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]